Adults and professionals? Click here.

Need to speak to someone urgently? Click here.

Tutor Eagle is run by a group of sixth-form students and we understand that exams can be highly stressful. However, there are a wide variety of ways to help handle stress. These can include:

  • Taking the time to plan how to prepare
  • Writing down your concerns
  • Mindfulness activities e.g. journaling or drawing
  • Listening to music
  • Speaking to friends or family
  • Taking regular breaks when studying
  • Finding ways to relax through hobbies
  • Self-care

It is important that you don’t bottle up stress, this will only make your stress worse. Instead, talk to someone within your support network such as friends, family or teachers. There are also other resources which you can use to manage your stress such as Childline or Kooth. Below is more information on these services and how to contact them.

Need to speak to someone?


Childline is a free, confidental online service aimed at children and young people under the age of 19. Their website can be found here or they can be contacted on the phone at 0800 1111.


Kooth is an online service which offers emotional and mental health support for young people between the ages of 11 and 24, counsellors can be spoken to until 10pm every day. Their website can be found here.

The Mix

The Mix is the UK’s leading support service for young people. They are here to help young people aged 25 and under to help you take on any challenge you’re facing – from mental health to money, from homelessness to finding a job, from break-ups to drugs.

Their website can be found here.
You can call them at 0808 808 4994.

You can also DM us but we shouldn’t be used as your primary source of support – we’re not trained professionals or a crisis line. You should always speak to someone you trust first, such as a teacher or a parent/guardian. If you can’t there are professional resources to help – all we can do through our DMs is signpost you to the right place.

In an emergency

In an emergency, call 999 or 112.
If you need urgent help, call 0800 1111 or Text SHOUT to 85258

Adults, if you’re worried about a child

If you are worried about a child, click here or contact the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000. If a child or someone else is in immediate danger, call 999.